My goal is to use my passion for learning about the human body, mind, and spirit to discover and share unique insights, products, and techniques to help people improve their health and well-being, and in turn make this world a happier, healthier place for all.
Kandy is an Arizona native with 25 years experience practicing massage therapy, 18 years practicing aesthetics, and 20 years doing nails. A Certified Nursing Assistant , Massage Therapist, and Aesthetician, Kandy is a lifelong student, continually studying in the areas of nutrition, herbology, essential oils & aromatherapy, biology, anatomy and physiology. She received her formal education and training from the ARE Clinic, AZ Massage School, the Carsten Institute, the International Academy of Nail Technology, and the Pima Institute. She was trained in Neuromuscular Therapy by Arthur Jaffe, the founder of the Spiral Technique of NMT.
I am quite the chameleon, wear many hats, and am constantly re-inventing myself as I learn and grow and am therefore addicted to education. I feel as if there are not enough hours in the day to learn, as well as to share what I have learned with my clients, friends, and loved ones. I love the outdoors and the sense of calm and renewal I get when I escape into nature, especially to the ocean. I also enjoy camping and riding motorcycles, quads and other off road vehicles in the sand dunes of Galmis with family and friends. No matter what I am doing, I always manage to find the fun in it!
Education and Training
Arizona Massage School—1985
Medically approved method training techniques for Permanent Makeup-Certified Dermatologist Instructor: Tyler Henson—1991
Tinny Beauty & Figure Institute Hong Kong & USA
- Permanent Makeup Artist—1990
- Beauty Consultant—1992
- Permanent Makeup Instructor—1992
CA Botana International Inc.
- Skin Care Training—1992
Clean & Easy Waxing System
- Epilation Specialist Certification—1992
NuFree Hair Removal Certification—1993
The International Dermal Institute
- Post graduate school of skin care therapy—1993
Colorado Skin Care
MCN Micropigmentation Education W/Mei-Cha
- Comprehensive Glycolic & Alpha Hydroxy Acids Training Certification—1995
The International Academy of Nail Technology
G.M. Collins Paris
- Skincare Training—1999
Graduated with Aesthetics certification from Cartsten Institute Of Hair and Beauty
- Glycolic & Alpha Hydroxy Acids Training
- Honor Roll—1992
Arizona State Board of Cosmetology
- Infection Protection Training—1993
- Certification Cours— 2000
CNA certification, license 000033065– 2012
- Graduated from Pima Medical Institute with perfect attendance and top of the class.
- Aestheticians International Association Inc. since 1992,
- Aesthetic International Association Far East since 1992,
- Associated Member of International Beauty Institute since 1992